Home & Mortgage
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- What would my loan payments be?
- What is the balance owing on my loan?
- Which is better, cash up front or payments over time?
- What is the impact of making extra debt payments?
- Should I pay off debts or invest the money?
Paycheck & Benefits
- Smart Bond Investing Accrued Interest Calculator
- Retirement Calculator
- College Savings Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- 401(k) and IRA Minimum Required Distribution Calculator
Link Disclosure: Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use. We cannot and do not guarantee their accuracy or their applicability to your circumstances. The information provided here is to assist you in planning for your future. Any analysis is a result of the information you have provided. Material discussed is meant for general illustration and/or informational purposes only and it is not to be construed as tax, legal, or investment advice. Although the information has been gathered from sources believed to be reliable, please note that we encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues. Any rate of return entered into the interactive calculator to project future values should be a reasonable average return for the period. Rates of return will vary over time and generally the higher the rate of return the higher the degree of risk.